WOW how great does that sound? A whopping 33% off any Amazon purchase, why haven’t you heard about this before? Well, if you aren’t into cryptocurrency, then it is highly unlikely.
I don’t know about you but I LOVE a bargain. I’m always on different comparision websites researching items, products and services determined to find the best deal possible. If I find that I have paid more than I should’ve, I feel really frustrated.
Two years ago, my friend introduced me to Purse.
Purse is website that allows you to shop safely and securely, accessing products from Amazon but pay by Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash for HUGE DISCOUNTS and if there are any issues, they have “World Class Customer Support”. I have used their customer support and I can say that this isn’t just a marketing slogan. The customer service staff are brilliant, they respond to any queries quickly and efficiently and if anyone acts poorly, they endeavor to take actions to stop this happening again.
So since signing up in September 2016, I have purchased countless household items, treats for myself along with all birthdays and Christmas gifts, I have completed over 108 transactions saving over £1,108.59.
I couldn’t be happier and so I had to share it.
Simply follow the 8 step process below to start saving:
- Sign up for an account on Coinbase. This is a secure place for you to buy, hold and store your Bitcoin.
- Verify your account and link to your bank account. Once you have verified your account you can now start saving.
- Buy Bitcoin. Go to “Buy” Bitcoin and select the amount you would like to purchase. Coinbase will complete your transaction and deliver the Bitcoin into your account. (the same applies for selling your Bitcoin) You can choose to buy as little as £10 worth of Bitcoin.
- Then sign up for an account on Purse. Simply enter your email address, a username and a memorable password.
- Put your items in an Amazon wishlist and get a shareable link.
- Import your wishlist into Purse
- Name your discount. The more you buy the bigger discounts you receive.
- Start Saving.
*please note that some of these links are affiliate links